We use Emotionally Focused Therapy to have our clients change problematic emotional states or unwanted self-experiences. Emotions themselves do not inhibit the therapeutic process, but people’s inability to manage emotions and use them well is seen as a problem. Our therapist use Empathetic Exploration techniques to develop a sense of safety with our clients to allow them to develop compassionate self-soothing.
HOPE = Heart Centered Healing: Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Our clients are given the tools and the foundation in an environment of unconditional positive regard and re-learning healthy attachment styles in order to thrive and grow.
- Clients learn how to reform, reshape, and revision their life to develop new, healthy coping skills for a foundation of success.
- Dissolve feelings of shame and inadequacy in order to promote positive self-esteem and self-worth.
- Clients will rewrite and construct their life story in a positive light.
- Individuals are coached in the use of new communication styles to talk about old problems and develop new solutions.
- White Oak Run has a genuineness for all clients and concern with a showing of empathy to their path of healing.